Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

"Hopefully" is not a word you want to hear
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 2/13/19 3:17pm Msg #603193
"Hopefully I will be able to send your check soon."

I would reply back, "Hopefully you understand why I will be contacting the title company, and lender regarding this payment in regards to collecting a debt if no check received in the next 72 hours". " It is to my understanding this has funded and you have been paid, so I need to make them aware of not paying the notary is unacceptable". You are ______days past the closing date, and payment terms are 30 days, as agreed upon.

List the name of the title company and contact, lender, loan number, (all found on the CD) come armed and ready professionally...you will get your check. (never contact or mention the borrower, however, as they are not responsible and paid) At some point, you have to be firm. You are extending credit to them.

Your creditors do not accept that answer from you, and neither should you from them. Let us know how it goes. You also need to be a PIA and call her every day, email every day and mention NR reviews. Good luck, let us know how it goes Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 America's Best Notary Non-payment - Margaret Hall on 2/13/19 12:19pm
 Unacceptable.... n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/13/19 12:20pm
 Re: Unacceptable.... - doglover/CA on 2/13/19 6:38pm
 If you learn to use Signing Central to check out cos. before -  MW/VA on 2/13/19 12:26pm
 Owww! Regrets that you're experiencing this, Margaret___:(__ -  Christine/OK on 2/13/19 1:30pm
 "Hopefully" is not a word you want to hear - Luckydog on 2/13/19 3:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.