Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

NIGHTMARE CLOSE
Posted by  Scriba/NM of NM on 2/15/19 2:54pm Msg #603299
A few months ago, I arrived at this home to do a refi. When the somewhat not so friendly husband read over the Closing Disclosure he suddenly became incensed and started yelling and screaming, then, reaching across the table, he took all of the signing documents and threw them all over the dining room where we were signing. He told me to get out (still yelling as though I was deaf). I calmly collected my pens, didn't change my demeanor, and told him I was sorry he was upset. His wife just looked on as if this was a regular occurance (which it probably was) and mouthed an "I'm sorry".

I reported back to title (a direct hire) and they paid me the full $150, along with an apologetic email from the lender. One good thing......the signing didn't take long and the drive was nice!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NIGHTMARE CLOSE -  walthtz on 2/15/19 11:42am
 Re: NIGHTMARE CLOSE - Luckydog on 2/15/19 12:11pm
 NIGHTMARE CLOSE -  Scriba/NM on 2/15/19 2:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.