Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Amrock and Things Related
Posted by  Scriba/NM of NM on 3/18/19 1:31am Msg #604429
The app works IF you can get it to work when it says there is a signing in your area. You click on the message and no matter how fast you (think) you are, it's never available, and never the same. Sometimes you use a fingerprint to log in, sometimes a 4 digit code, sometimes complete log in with email address and password. By that time, the signing offer turns red ..... and it's gone. Useless.

As far as fees, I have no problem. The problem is the notary who is not doing it right. You set up your fees ahead of time with Amrock. This takes some work. Most people won't do the setup. That's why the low fees. Everyone wants to pay us as little as possible.

You essentially have two things to offer. (1) Error-free work, and (2) your price to accomplish the task. If you screw up loans, well, I'd forget it. However, if you're good, and you've set up your fees
ahead of time, they CALL you and ask if your available. No haggling about any prices. So many notaries just don't get it. YOU set your price. If they don't want to pay you what you need, you don't take it (of course the dummies will, and that's what screws up this whole industry).
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 AMROCK... check your app. - Signerbill on 3/15/19 7:17pm
 I give up! They said I received 25 notifications in Jan. -  sigtogo/OR on 3/15/19 8:52pm
 Re: AMROCK... check your app. - Calnotary on 3/15/19 9:47pm
 Re: AMROCK... check your app. - Jack/AL on 3/16/19 8:42am
 Re: AMROCK... check your app. -  barbartk on 3/19/19 12:12pm
 Re: AMROCK... check your app. - Signerbill on 3/16/19 5:25pm
 AMROCK fees vary by notary saturation - Lee/AR on 3/16/19 8:29pm
 AMROCK pays $20 less for eClosings because of no printing. n/m - Colonel/IA on 3/17/19 12:32pm
 Amrock and Things Related -  Scriba/NM on 3/18/19 1:31am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.