Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Post is uncalled for
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 3/21/19 1:55pm Msg #604579
Boosting a company's praises just out of the blue tends to have a negative impact on the said company. AA is top notch through and through and doesn't need anyone posting anything here enforcing such, especially when nothing bad has ever been posted on the forum about AA to defend, and the few negative comments in SC are not taken seriously. They are not in need of notary's to work for them being or brought up here in the forum, but maybe OP had a reason for doing so and would like to hear why that is.

BP is known in the past for her snarky and personal attacks when very uncalled for and taken totally out of context.

I have an idea... let Doris defend herself if she thought she is misunderstood and BearPaw take a seat. I am sure Doris is a fabulous NSA just as the rest of us are here.

Maybe Montana and Corpjen have a reason for posting as they did, let's see if they will come back to explain.

Buzz words as "disgusting", "lies", "ozzing"," imaginary", "poor taste", "bad judgment", "crude" and "illiterate" are not necessary for a professional scenario and sort of reflects back on the poster.

It's been really nice these past few weeks... let's try and be civil and not jump to assumptions, conclusions and be so ugly towards others just because you have a difference of their opinion. My opinion is very different from yours, yet I am keeping it professional addressing this. Ugly, grapghic, depictive words are not necessary here.

I think this needed to be addressed and we can stay on track here like we have been since Valentines Day when the last negative entity has been terminated. jmo

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Accountable Agents - Chris Montana on 3/19/19 8:00pm
 Accountable Agents is an iconic firm with a stellar - grapebed on 3/19/19 8:28pm
 Re: Accountable Agents is an iconic firm with a stellar -  Claudine Osborne on 3/19/19 8:40pm
 Re: Accountable Agents is an iconic firm with a stellar - obbie on 3/19/19 8:56pm
 Re: Accountable Agents is an iconic firm with a stellar - pdl/cali on 3/19/19 9:02pm
 Re: Accountable Agents is an iconic firm with a stellar - IAC on 3/22/19 1:00pm
 Re: Accountable Agents - pan/nd on 3/19/19 9:13pm
 Re: Accountable Agents - pdl/cali on 3/19/19 9:17pm
 Agree...one of the best companies out there. -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/20/19 7:09am
 Re: Accountable Agents - marpanotary on 3/20/19 8:10am
 Re: Accountable Agents - Leann Groby on 3/20/19 6:03pm
 Re: Accountable Agents -  Doris_CO on 3/20/19 10:21pm
 Re: Accountable Agents - CorpJen on 3/21/19 8:59am
 Totally uncalled for, corpjen - BearPaw/CO on 3/21/19 11:53am
 Post is uncalled for - Luckydog on 3/21/19 1:55pm
 I agree. Nary a negative remark about AA -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/23/19 8:21am
 I've not been aware of any bad press for this company -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/21/19 4:33pm
 Re: Accountable Agents - Integrity Notary Service Inc. - Jacqueline on 3/22/19 9:37am
 Re: Accountable Agents - John Farrell on 3/9/20 9:27am
 Re: Accountable Agents - William Danley on 12/21/20 10:43am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.