Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

The RealReal Company, Headquarter in San Francisco
Posted by  JerryhFL of FL on 4/14/19 11:21am Msg #605397
Be extremely careful of doing business with this organization. They are an organization that re-sells luxury consignment products for thousands of dollars .

On February 20, 2019 I was contacted and asked to meet a new employee of theirs to notarize a single document. The assignment was completed on 2/22/19. The fee was $45 and since that time I have been trying to collect from them.

I have called 855-435-5893 several times and if you listen to the main menu they indicate to get in touch with the AP department touch 4. When you get to the the AP department (which no one ever answers), they request you leave a message by touching 1. No you can't, it disconnects immediately and it happens every time you call.

If you call and ask to be connected by name to the CEO, or COO the response is they cannot find that person.

I finally sent an email again and said I needed payment or else I would post their company's name on all notary forum boards. I got a response from someone in AP who said he would take care of the situation. That was 3 weeks ago and I cannot him to respond.

I don't expect to receive the fee, I want to make sure no one else is deceived.

Also, I do not know how to post this message to board so there is a permanent record. If someone will respond with directions I will make it happen.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The RealReal Company, Headquarter in San Francisco -  JerryhFL on 4/14/19 11:21am
 Re: The RealReal Company, Headquarter in San Francisco -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/14/19 11:33am
 Re: The RealReal Company, Headquarter in San Francisco -  JanetK_CA on 4/14/19 3:51pm
 Re: The RealReal Company, Headquarter in San Francisco - pdl/cali on 4/14/19 4:47pm
 Re: The RealReal Company, Headquarter in San Francisco - SteveS/CA on 4/15/19 12:11pm
 Re: The RealReal Company, Headquarter in San Francisco -  JanetK_CA on 4/15/19 5:50pm
 Re: The RealReal Company, Headquarter in San Francisco - Luckydog on 4/15/19 7:42pm
 Some info on founder/CEO Julie Wainwright - Yoli/CA on 4/16/19 11:41am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.