Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: $50 for 5 minutes 4 minutes drive time.
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 4/23/19 7:41pm Msg #605773
That's good then. Down in south FL they are 30+ minute drive one way, 10 pages of filling out a forms, a ton of pictures and downloading...Truthfully haven't been asked since I moved out of south FL, but wasn't worth it then. They wanted reports on businesses such as restaurants, small "mom and pop" places and that type of thing that the lender wanted checked out other than an appraisal. They wanted you to go in snoop around, snap pictures of things in the interior you felt noteworthy(probably looking for damage). I think that is risky if approached by owner.
I attribute it to drive by appraisals where you take your shots and don't leave the car, unless they want that backyard shot over the fence, fill out the report. It's all good when things are down if you live close by. I haven't been asked for those since the economy picked up. Right now I am lucky to get all my closings in on schedule as most are pretty last minute.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Got a call yesterday to go take pictures of some -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/23/19 12:43pm
 Re: Got a call yesterday to go take pictures of some -  MPH/GA on 4/23/19 2:19pm
 Re: Got a call yesterday to go take pictures of some - Yoli/CA on 4/23/19 2:28pm
 Re: Got a call yesterday to go take pictures of some -  MPH/GA on 4/23/19 2:42pm
 You can offer to do these in GA a whole lot more - Linda_H/FL on 4/23/19 2:53pm
 $50 for 5 minutes 4 minutes drive time. -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/23/19 4:00pm
 Re: $50 for 5 minutes 4 minutes drive time. - Luckydog on 4/23/19 7:41pm
 Re: Got a call yesterday to go take pictures of some - Luckydog on 4/23/19 3:31pm
 Way to go. I've had a couple of assignments lately that -  MW/VA on 4/23/19 5:20pm
 Re: Way to go. I -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/23/19 6:06pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.