Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

American Consumer Rights Organization-Tri Star Consumer Grp
Posted by Steve Moravec of TN on 5/21/19 10:51am Msg #606592
Be extremely careful of these folks. In my opinion this is likely a bogus debt resolution operation. Clues- every verbal person of contact with spoke with a foreign accent. The numbers they use are blocked for incoming calls. Prior notary postings in this forum spoke of NOT BEING PAID. IMO- the vast majority of debt resolution companies flat out screw customers, charge exorbitant fees, like $3000-$5000 and do almost nothing, while dodging their customers. I am a victim of this myself having shelled out $2000 of a $4000 charge, The group I engaged with was Falcon Legal group in CA. I came extremely close to losing my home. My advice to ALL IS to STEER CLEAR OF NOTARY WORK FOR THIS SCUMBAG INDUSTRY. Thanks to other notaries who posted their negative experience I was able to avoid getting screwed by these folks. I did the notary work, being told by a foreign speaking representative that I was doing estate settlement papers. However afterwards I checked this site I found out who ACRO was and how they screwed other notaries of their fees, I took defensive action. I refused forwarding of the document package until my fee had been fully paid. If we even have a slight suspicion that a customer won't pay us, we can always hold docs until we are paid. I opened and Paypal account to accomplish this. Thanks to other notaries posting their negative experience I could avoid one myself... SM
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 American Consumer Rights Organization-Tri Star Consumer Grp - Steve Moravec on 5/21/19 10:51am
 It's disgusting that these cos. create a name that -  MW/VA on 5/22/19 9:50am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.