Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: BC Law Firm Firm
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/9/19 2:34pm Msg #607292
No experience with them, however, lawyers are a pretty safe bet for getting paid because once late, just mention you will notify the state Bar association, and you will get paid pronto. Sometimes they have no idea how things work, so you can always ask to be put directly on the CD if they so chose to as overseeing the transaction. My last lawyer transaction was late and told me he thought the title company was going to pay me. I asked him"Did you provide my information to them?" No. well, then it's on you. You hired me, it's your responsibility. He didn't have a clue, and sort of upset, but fell on him.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 BC Law Firm Firm -  ladyknc on 6/9/19 11:41am
 Re: BC Law Firm Firm - Luckydog on 6/9/19 2:34pm
 Re: BC Law Firm Firm -  ladyknc on 6/9/19 3:31pm
 Re: BC Law Firm Firm - Luckydog on 6/9/19 5:00pm
 A lot depends on the type of transaction--many are doing -  MW/VA on 6/10/19 6:23am
 Don't be afraid to ask questions. -  JanetK_CA on 6/11/19 2:22pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.