Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: NEW... get aboard the Love train!
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 6/13/19 12:46pm Msg #607395
Let us know what you're bringing to the loan signing industry (Of course, you may be here for the popcorn and pizza). Lots of experienced notaries here who have taken their commissions to the next level and become seasoned, well-paid business professionals. Those are few and far between, though. Look for and Listen to them.

Share your experiences out in the field. We Love positive takeaways; they always beat the ones that start off something like this: "Help, I didn't know I actually needed to read my notary handbook, and I can't think of what fee to charge for a single notarization; or, "Help, I just accepted an assignment from a 2-star SS (without checking Signing Central) and my check has been in the mail for 90+ days!" . . . "I took a signing for $75, printed 2 sets, and after spending two and a half hours with the signers they want me to scan back the entire package."
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NEW - Gina Troup on 6/12/19 12:32pm
 Re: NEW -  Shelley Weinman on 6/12/19 12:54pm
 Welcome, Gina! -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/12/19 1:45pm
 Re: NEW -  Lusynthia Smith on 6/12/19 2:57pm
 WELCOME all newbies! This is great place to learn & share. n/m - Yoli/CA on 6/12/19 3:32pm
 A tip for you... -  JanetK_CA on 6/12/19 5:47pm
 The biggest tip.... - Luckydog on 6/12/19 6:03pm
 Lot of funny stories, too. Well worth the read! - Lee/AR on 6/12/19 7:36pm
 Re: NEW... get aboard the Love train! - NVLSlady/VA on 6/13/19 12:46pm
 Re: NEW - Nina Williams on 6/15/19 1:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.