Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: "Whatever happened to privacy/"--it disappeared with
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 6/24/19 7:42pm Msg #607882
I saw that, too, and had the same reaction. And it looks like they're just beginning to run with that theme. I hope lots of people see it, because I think much more attention needs to be paid to this issue.

I think we're starting to live the consequences of our technology getting farther and farther ahead of regulation. But it seems to me that there will always be people who will try to cheat or exploit others in any way they can. I believe we should have ownership of our own personal data (which may be a generational concept), but that no longer seems to be the case in the real world. (I hope this isn't too political for this page... Wink My apologies if anyone feels it is. I tried to keep it very general.)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Recently one of my clients purchased a $16M comm n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/24/19 11:12am
 Re: Recently one of my clients purchased a $16M comm -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/24/19 11:18am
 "Whatever happened to privacy/"--it disappeared with -  MW/VA on 6/24/19 2:36pm
 Re: "Whatever happened to privacy/"--it disappeared with -  JanetK_CA on 6/24/19 7:42pm
 Re: clients purchased a $16M comm - Signerbill on 6/24/19 12:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.