Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Premier Title Defamation: Counter Argument
Posted by SunnyD of NY on 7/6/19 6:23pm Msg #608220

Hi Fellow Notaries,
Unfortunately in this day and age with social media, it is all too easy for a reputable professional to be defamed by an individual with no credibility. I cannot let my exemplary 20 yrs as a mobile notary closing agent to be tarnished in any way, especially if it is untruthful.
Here are the indisputable facts which will only serve to enhance the truth. On June 26th at 1:10pm I accepted this closing from Bob which was scheduled for 7/3. Since I had not worked with this title co. before, I looked them up on NR and found very unfavorable reviews. At 2:43 on 6/26 I cancelled this closing as evidenced below:
On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 2:43 PM sonya demicco <sonyademicco@gmail.com> wrote:
Cancel this closing and please find another notary. I have taken it off my books.
Sonya G. DeMicco

He acknowledged this with an email to me at 3:14pm
“ty”
I then researched a bit more and again sent Bob this email:
Date: Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 3:21 PM
To: Robert Atamian <bob@ptecompany.com>
I canceled this in my books. I do not want to work with you.
Sonya DeMicco
Premier Title claims that I canceled the closing the night before. They sent me the docs the night before and I again responded :
Sonya DeMicco <sonyademicco@gmail.com>
Tue, Jul 2, 6:23 PM (4 days ago)
to bob
This is intended for the notary closing this.
I am not doing this.
Sonya DeMicco
I simply thought he had sent them to me in error,
and reminded him I was not the notary closing this. I hope this horrific defamation of my good character has now been cleared up. Again, I want to thank all of you for your support. This is not meant to be a vindictive message, but I do believe with all of my best intentions that this company should not be able to do this to anyone else ever again.
If anyone would like further information, feel free to PM me.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Premier Title Defamation: Counter Argument - SunnyD on 7/6/19 6:23pm
 Re: Premier Title Defamation: Counter Argument - Luckydog on 7/6/19 6:51pm
 Re: Premier Title Defamation: Counter Argument - MikeC/TX on 7/6/19 7:23pm
 Good for you, Sunny -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/7/19 11:14am
 You have every right to present your side & clear your -  MW/VA on 7/7/19 12:01pm
 You are correct, Sonya DeMicco, your reputation is worth ... - Moneyman/TX on 7/12/19 5:40pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.