Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Giving out defects to hiring entity
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 8/16/19 6:22pm Msg #609387
I so agree with both of you! Anyone who's been in this business for a while knows what it's like to have been given a wrong address, phone number, signing time, etc. Or as in Cheryl's case, a signer who forgot about the appointment. Then there are the gates with an access code you don't have, or a name that's not listed on the directory. Or a walled-in front yard containing a loudly barking dog, with "beware of dog" signs on the front gate (that doesn't have a door bell). Or no parking spaces anywhere that aren't labeled "reserved" or "permit only". Those of you who live in the boonies have a whole other list of situations where a phone number (or at least directions, in case there's no signal) is essential.

The clients who say that we don't need to confirm haven't been where we have! Wink I guess Signing Central is as close to a 'defects list' as we'll get for hiring parties...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Giving out defects to hiring entity -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/16/19 2:42pm
 Re: Giving out defects to hiring entity -  Ilene C. Seidel on 8/16/19 4:13pm
 Re: Giving out defects to hiring entity -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/16/19 5:17pm
 So true. There is nothing, like our business. - Alz on 8/17/19 1:34am
 Re: Giving out defects to hiring entity -  JanetK_CA on 8/16/19 6:22pm
 Re: Giving out defects to hiring entity - SteveS/CA on 8/17/19 8:56am
 Couldn't agree more! :D n/m -  JanetK_CA on 8/17/19 5:33pm
 You have amazing writing skills & IMO they're wasted -  MW/VA on 8/17/19 8:50am
 I think we all have one or two in us. - Alz on 8/17/19 10:54am
 Re: I think we all have one or two in us. - Cheryl/SC on 8/18/19 2:02pm
 Re: I think we all have one or two in us. -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/18/19 8:13pm
 I didn't mean a book about this industry necessarily. LOL n/m -  MW/VA on 8/17/19 7:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.