Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Closing Day/U&OB Notary Services
Posted by Ann Roldan of MD on 8/17/19 3:12pm Msg #609401
This is my first time replying to the forum (and as you can tell I am not on it regularly) but I felt a need to speak up for Closing Day/U&OB Notary. I received the same email, however, I have worked with this company since starting as a mobile signing agent (2015). They are consistently professional, patient (especially when I was just starting out!), and ALWAYS willing to answer questions or provide helpful tips. They always pay my fee, which is in line with my other companies, and don't offer below market fees. (No I don't accept closings for 75.00!) I assume that somewhere along the line they experienced the behaviors outlined in the email and wanted to be explicit in what their expectations are when conducting business. I would recommend you give them a chance should they ever contact you for a closing!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Closing Day/U&OB Notary Services -  KimmyMD on 7/16/19 6:33am
 I think it's amusing. It's obvious they opt for 'cheapest' - Lee/AR on 7/16/19 7:00am
 Cheap ain't good, good ain't cheap -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/16/19 7:22am
 Re: Closing Day/U&OB Notary Services - Luckydog on 7/16/19 8:12am
 Too many misinterpet "explain" when we "review" the docs. -  MW/VA on 7/16/19 1:45pm
 Re: Closing Day/U&OB Notary Services - Ann Roldan on 8/17/19 3:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.