Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 9/1/19 7:33pm Msg #609888
wonderful, with wonderful people, their families, their dogs, their homes. I rarely have a bad one. In fact, I choose not to think about them or focus on them.

Signings

in a hangar at the airport for TV Personality's entourage and pilot
countless wineries and breweries
firestorm camps
firehouses (knowing a call could come in any time and you might have to abandon the signing and return later after mop up)
campsites
Amtrak station
at the beach in a tent
courthouse
massage studio
many homes of the rich and famous, and extraordinarily nice people...remember Animal House and Hangover?
A Mickey Mouse Club member who is my age
Golf pro at the clubhouse
Sailing school at the harbor
Country club cafe
Airbnb's for vacationers
Ski resort
Day spa
Salt caves
Cattle ranch branding event
Ranchos Los Vistadores breast cancer event in Santa Ynez
Cafeteria at the hospital TOO MANY TO COUNT!
Bike shop
Antique warehouse
Greek restaurant under construction, sitting outside on a card table in winter.
Executive bank offices (many bankers don't want to borrow from the bank they are employed by)
Ambulance office
Jails

There isn't always a table and chair available either. I've had to make the most of many awkward situations. This job requires lots of patience and flexibility and there is no room for grumpy notaries that's for sure. There's always the possibility of that call: How was your notary to work with? was she on time, was she knowledgeable, professional, what was the notary's demeanor?

What was your most/least favorite signing?

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/1/19 7:33pm
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are -  Mike Goodey on 9/2/19 1:07pm
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are - Patricia McDaniel on 9/2/19 4:00pm
 "I feel like this work is opening up my universe". Ditto. - Alz on 9/2/19 4:52pm
 Welcome to the board room! -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/2/19 8:23pm
 It doesn't surprise me how similar some of our lists are... - FeliseSoCal on 9/5/19 1:24pm
 Re: Welcome to the board room! - obbie on 9/5/19 3:37pm
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are - LaVoun Perdue-Smith on 9/4/19 6:00pm
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are - doglover/CA on 9/5/19 3:43am
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/5/19 6:30am
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are - Eva75Eva on 9/5/19 9:57am
 Great post Cheryl! - FeliseSoCal on 9/5/19 1:14pm
 Re: I could write a book about my signings...95% of them are - doglover/CA on 9/5/19 4:18pm
 my most memorable were.... - notarydi/CA on 9/6/19 10:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.