Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Thoughts on companies that start low and gradually increase.
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 9/24/19 4:51pm Msg #610462
I rarely ever throw a counter offer out there, I am simply not interested in these low ball companies. They all tend to be slow to non-payers, and I am sure if they did have to part ways with more of their profits, payday would be even slower for me or just not be what we agreed to and then have to spend more time fighting over it. We are busy now, none of us should be be considering working with 2nd class companies.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Shame on you Birmingham notary - bfd110_IN on 9/24/19 7:21am
 Consolation: the cheapies are gone fast cuz they're broke. - Lee/AR on 9/24/19 8:15am
 I've notice that SC is offering lower fees now. They're -  MW/VA on 9/24/19 9:33am
 Re: Shame on you Birmingham notary - Luckydog on 9/24/19 12:00pm
 Thoughts on companies that start low and gradually increase. -  JanetK_CA on 9/24/19 3:02pm
 Re: Thoughts on companies that start low and gradually increase. - Luckydog on 9/24/19 4:51pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.