Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Check this out...
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 10/21/19 1:20pm Msg #611341
http://www.notaryrotary.com/library/memberships.asp

While others see little value in premier membership, I certainly do and have been a member since 2003, the inception of this site. There are a great many of us remaining who signed up at the onset and find the value to be well worth the annual membership fee. Others see no value at all, nonetheless this is THE best go-to notary resource site available out there for many years, and many benefits are derived from simply coming to this site and making no investment.

I'm about to shop my auto insurance and will see what NR's insurance quotation has to offer in about 30 days.

Become familiar with ECPURCHASING.COM also. You can get a lot of notary discounts here too.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Do paid memberships provide any real value?? - John Crowell on 10/21/19 10:16am
 Re: Do paid memberships provide any real value?? - Luckydog on 10/21/19 10:27am
 Re: Do paid memberships provide any real value?? - Bravo on 10/21/19 3:08pm
 Re: Do paid memberships provide any real value?? - Luckydog on 10/21/19 3:34pm
 Bravo - I got my best title company clients from that site. n/m - Linda_H/FL on 10/21/19 4:31pm
 Re: Bravo - I got my best title company clients from that site. - CopperheadTX on 10/22/19 12:40am
 Check this out... -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/21/19 1:20pm
 I do think the paid listing sites are still worth it. Yes, -  MW/VA on 10/21/19 6:17pm
 Not to be confused with many other paid "listing" sites... -  JanetK_CA on 10/21/19 9:33pm
 Thanks for clarifying Janet. I've only spent money on -  MW/VA on 10/22/19 4:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.