Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: COMPANIES TO AVOID: LOW FEE & DELAY IN PAYMENT
Posted by  Dianna Bard of CA on 11/20/19 3:36pm Msg #612570
Does anyone know a company by the name ENS? I completed 1 signing for them from snapdocs and their notary instrutions say pay is net 30. They also stated they had done over 1000 signings with snapdocs??? I seriously question that since I do not even see them listed anywhere in companies on Notary Rotary or anywhere else. I have submitted multiple invoices, emails, phone calls that you only get a recorder stating checks go out on Monday, Tuesday and Friday and likely your message will not be picked up until Friday but check will be sent out. Well that was now 55 days ago and there has been no reply to my emails, my invoices or my phone calls. I ask snapdocs last night if they could assist and they said they emailed to their billing dept my invoice and I should get paid. Well that was the first thing I did after the first 30 days and no response so I do not hold out any hope for payment on this signing at this rate and yet no phone number I can get them to answer. I am just wondering if anyone else has had any issues with them and if they do pay??
Thank you for any help you can provide me.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 COMPANIES TO AVOID: LOW FEE & DELAY IN PAYMENT - MDR MOBILE NOTARY - fred on 11/18/19 8:03am
 Please give location of each to avoid confusion -  Yoli/CA on 11/18/19 9:25am
 Accurate Group -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/18/19 12:05pm
 Accurate Closing Services, Walnut, CA = Al Tovar -  Yoli/CA on 11/18/19 12:26pm
 Re: COMPANIES TO AVOID: LOW FEE & DELAY IN PAYMENT -  JanetK_CA on 11/18/19 3:13pm
 Re: COMPANIES TO AVOID: LOW FEE & DELAY IN PAYMENT - NK_UT on 11/19/19 11:57am
 Re: COMPANIES TO AVOID: LOW FEE & DELAY IN PAYMENT -  Dianna Bard on 11/20/19 3:36pm
 Re: COMPANIES TO AVOID: LOW FEE & DELAY IN PAYMENT -  Dianna Bard on 11/20/19 3:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.