Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Has anyone received an email from Yvonne Scudero,
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 11/22/19 1:39am Msg #612659
If you're within 30 - 60 days of the expiration of your required *annual* BGC and certification for Fidelity, it's normal for your regional representative to send out a message similar to that. If you're newly on their list, you can expect to receive that notice every year. If you don't get your documentation to them before the expiration of your existing credentials (with Fidelity, not the state), you may have to start all over, so that's a deadline you don't want to miss! Wink

The last time I updated those documents and provided proof, it was Yvonne who replied confirming that it was received. [I did some checking since I posted below.] It will be someone different in each FNF region.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Has anyone received an email from Yvonne Scudero, - SC/CA on 11/20/19 1:03pm
 Re: Has anyone received an email from Yvonne Scudero, - jnew on 11/20/19 1:58pm
 Considering all the scam emails going around... - Linda_H/FL on 11/20/19 2:21pm
 Re: Considering all the scam emails going around... -  Yoli/CA on 11/21/19 3:51pm
 Be careful re: phone number within a suspect email. -  JanetK_CA on 11/22/19 1:12am
 Re: Has anyone received an email from Yvonne Scudero, -  Dianna Bard on 11/20/19 2:42pm
 Re: Has anyone received an email from Yvonne Scudero, -  JanetK_CA on 11/22/19 1:39am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.