Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Asked for it in writing
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 12/3/19 1:38pm Msg #613083
Not sure why SS felt having to "drop everything" was necessary. It should All be in Writing, including our
Professional Acceptance/Confirmation once we agree. Mine shows the fee, along with payment terms.
With a new company, perhaps someone could initial your confirmation or respond with quick e-mail. Not that hard.

As others stated, another professional wouldn't have been treated that way. Too much taken for granted.
And they should be grateful we're willing to extend them credit- especially as it was our resources, paper, ink, gas that was used. When it comes to Patience . . . My creditors have None.

P.S. Was recently contacted by out of State law firm for GNW. He wanted me to provide the witness and even bragged he'd pay the witness more than I quoted; but when I sent him My terms, including wanting to know name & contact info for invoice, and witness payment Upfront (even if I took the hit, no way going to jeopardize witness fee or cover not knowing when I'd be paid) all went dead. Never heard back. It <was> the weekend, but Still . . . !

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Asked for it in writing -  KimmyMD on 12/3/19 7:41am
 Re: Asked for it in writing You dodged a bullet on that one n/m -  Eve/VA on 12/3/19 8:43am
 Just how dare you, Kim? - BearPaw/CO on 12/3/19 9:55am
 Most recent from 'search' - Lee/AR on 12/3/19 10:43am
 Re: Asked for it in writing - NVLSlady/VA on 12/3/19 1:38pm
 Re: Asked for it in writing -  KimmyMD on 12/3/19 5:30pm
 Re: Asked for it in writing -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/4/19 9:25pm
 Good for you! (And you dodge a no-pay!) n/m -  Ernest__CT on 12/4/19 6:45pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.