Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: San Diego County
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 12/10/19 11:15amMsg #613320
Unfortunately, we are a one-man show (unless a married couple) . "Steer" or "tell you" is pretty much the same thing. I will steer you into Signing Central and registering with 4star companies, or advise you to start knocking on title and escrow doors once you are there in person. This profession is very hard to market and rarely do these companies need new people as having established "go to's" which they are familiar with. It's not impossible, but it's going to be hard to break in.
I have moved a few times, and what I said above still stands. The connections you already made with title and SS's will travel with you. If they need someone in your new location and like you better than what they have there, they will call you first. Before I moved, I always tested the waters and asked my better companies how business was in that area to know what to expect.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 San Diego County - Margeurite Gutierrez on 12/6/19 3:37pm
 Re: San Diego County - Luckydog on 12/6/19 6:52pm
 Re: San Diego County - Margeurite Gutierrez on 12/9/19 6:33pm
 Difference between 1st and 2nd sentence. Contradiction??? n/m -  John/CT on 12/9/19 7:15pm
 Re: San Diego County - Luckydog on 12/10/19 11:15am
 Re: San Diego County - Expeditor on 12/12/19 3:07am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.