Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

It was just in the mock notarization; other fee info correct
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 1/9/20 5:03pm Msg #614477
They provided an example, including a script of how a potential conversation between a notary & client might go. Naturally, we all have our own style, and what was provided is certainly not the conversation I have with clients. Wink It's possible, though, that much of this actually comes from materials from the SOS office.

The section with info about actual fees was correct. I've taken some notes on the 1 or 2 minor items I found that were questionable and will hopefully make time to pass that info on.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 A heads up about the CA Notary 101 course available here - JanetK_CA on 1/9/20 1:49am
 Have you contacted NR about updating that course? n/m -  MW/VA on 1/9/20 8:18am
 Re: A heads up about the CA Notary 101 course available here - NK_UT on 1/9/20 10:39am
 It was just in the mock notarization; other fee info correct -  JanetK_CA on 1/9/20 5:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.