Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: advantage doc signing.....
Posted by Dwight Yao of CA on 5/19/21 10:41pm Msg #632194
I have done 3 signings with them, they pay very little, but that's not my problem with them. I countered an offer for a signing and asked for $200, I think it was listed at $100. This was the last day of the month, during the very busy Covid time. I ended up doing the signing until about midnight. I was given the signing for what I asked, but when I looked at it, it was 2 loan packages with the same signer. I tried to get a hold of someone, but couldn't and ended up doing the signing. However, I told them they need to pay me more to do that because I would not have taken it had I known it was 2 packages. The woman I talked to got her boss to agree to adding $100 and even changed it on snapdocs, however, when it came time to pay they only paid $200 and changed it back on snapdocs. I tried to get a hold of someone and even have the texts saying that they would pay more, but they just said they paid me $200. I wrote a review on google and the owner replied trying to say that my reviews were bad and they should have believed them. Unless you're desperate, I would not work for them.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 advantage doc signing..... - notarydi/CA on 9/9/19 2:43pm
 Re: advantage doc signing..... - pdl/cali on 9/9/19 2:52pm
 Re: advantage doc signing..... - Yoli/CA on 9/9/19 3:02pm
 Re: advantage doc signing..... -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/9/19 4:12pm
 I see that strange thinking a lot here. Puzzling... n/m - Lee/AR on 9/9/19 4:47pm
 Re: advantage doc signing..... - Dwight Yao on 5/19/21 10:41pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.