Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: HisHughness, please clarify
Posted by  HisHughness of TX on 8/17/04 7:55pm Msg #6208
Beccccccccccca, puzzled, asked:

***Is it "Notarys Public" or "Notaries Public" now I'm confussed?!
Thanks***

Sorry to be a little tardy in replying to this, Becca. I was trying desperately to figure some way out of admitting that I made a sophomoric error; the rest of the time, after I finally recognized that I had no alternative, was spent wiping the egg off my flushed face; you know, the one with the stupid look on it.

Of course it is "notaries public." Just as, hereafter, it will "Hoo hoo hee hee, HisHughness." (It is, though, "attorneys general".)

I can only plead that I am brain dead at the moment, having spent the day writing essays that will be used as the benchmark essays for teacher evaluation exams. Today, I wasn't writing the essays that will be used as the benchmarks for good papers; I was writing those that will be the examples for papers that score a 1 on a 4-point scale. It is a numbing exercise.

Good catch, Becca.

I hate you.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Name - Kristyn on 8/17/04 6:44pm
 Re: Name -  HisHughness on 8/17/04 7:25pm
 HisHughness, please clarify - Becca/FL on 8/17/04 7:32pm
 Re: HisHughness, please clarify -  HisHughness on 8/17/04 7:55pm
 Fo'get about it! - Becca_FL on 8/17/04 8:03pm
 Re: Fo'get about it! -  HisHughness on 8/17/04 9:39pm
 Re: Fo'get about it! - anonymous on 8/18/04 12:19am
 Re: Fo'get about it! -  HisHughness on 8/18/04 7:33am
 Re: Fo'get about it! - Lawrence Goodwin on 8/18/04 9:04am
 Re: Fo'get about it! - Gracie on 8/20/04 3:25pm
 Re: Name - Kristyn on 8/18/04 12:34pm
 Re: Name - Lawrence Goodwin on 8/18/04 1:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.