Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Everybody's friend, make six figure incomes..makes me ill.
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 2/29/24 10:56am Msg #647868
In the last two weeks, I've received three emails from the snake salesman in San Diego who wants me to invest in his $$$ course to learn how to unleash my income potential to six figures. GO FIGURE! Pretty sure his revenue stream has dried up too.

How does one hawk wares that are empty, dried up, non existent potential in an economy where people are reduced to at poverty or below poverty level. Recently I had a signing for the client wanted to know how she could do what I do. I wouldn't recommend it, I said. Even with all the planets lined up, you've got six months of income to live on while you learn it, the biz is at a trickle for those of us who have been doing this for decades. There outta be a law!

As if this industry isn't all but done, we've got fast food restaurants that want to charge more for meals at PEAK HOURS. Wendy's management has invested millions in a new menu that automatically turns on higher priced food items on their menus. All to make stockholders richer. Anyone else getting sick and tired of this. I don't even eat at these fast food places, but this greedy new busine$$ $trategy will start impacting other businesses.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Everybody's friend, make six figure incomes..makes me ill. -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/29/24 10:56am
 Surge Pricing ... -  Yoli/CA on 2/29/24 11:19am
 Re: Surge Pricing ... - Linda_H/FL on 2/29/24 11:35am
 Re: Surge Pricing ... they recanted - Lee/AR on 2/29/24 12:15pm
 Re: Surge Pricing ... - SteveS/CA on 2/29/24 2:26pm
 Re: Everybody - SC/CA on 2/29/24 11:57am
 Re: Everybody -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/29/24 12:43pm
 So true! n/m - SC/CA on 2/29/24 1:15pm
 Re: Everybody - SC/CA on 2/29/24 2:19pm
 Re: Everybody - Bear900/CA on 3/1/24 9:06pm
 Re: Everybody -  Mike Goodey on 2/29/24 3:24pm
 Re: Everybody - SteveS/CA on 2/29/24 3:38pm
 Re: Everybody - Leo_FL on 3/2/24 6:12am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.