Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Mortgage Connect misstep
Posted by SteveS/CA of CA on 3/2/24 4:32pm Msg #647903
It always amazes me that title companies and lenders expect such perfection out of notaries, yet their own work sometimes borders on incompetency. For example, I don't know where they got their forms design training, but have you ever noticed that some of the notary blocks don't even give you the space to write out a name, especially if it's a long name or someone with their middle name as part of their signature line? Heaven forbid if there are two long names. I love the one where, on the acknowledgment form, they have a line for the notary name and then in parentheses, they have "(insert notary name and title here)". The problem with that is that they don't leave enough room to print your name plus "Notary Public" because they've taken up a chunk of available space with their preprinted instructions that your name and title go in that space.

That's just the tip of the iceberg though. Never mind the fact that they constantly spell signers' names wrong. You would think that people who demand perfection from you would at least go to the trouble to verify the spelling of someone's name before they print it throughout the documents.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Mortgage Connect misstep -  Yoli/CA on 3/2/24 11:58am
 Re: Mortgage Connect misstep -  JanetK_CA on 3/2/24 3:36pm
 Re: Mortgage Connect misstep - SteveS/CA on 3/2/24 4:32pm
 Great job Yoli... n/m - CPNS2006 on 3/2/24 7:00pm
 Yep, goes to show you, even the bosses make errors -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/3/24 8:30am
 Re: Yep, goes to show you, even the bosses make errors -  Yoli/CA on 3/3/24 12:06pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.