Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: The worse fraud I
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/12/24 11:01am Msg #647966
This was an atrocious event involving very scary people. Macareno will be seeing more charges as she is complicit in the victim's murder. She was only charged with fraud and forgery on the financial fraud scheme to get six years. Then it escalated to murder of an elderly woman who was baking cookies that day and had no idea of what would happen to her that fateful day. Our county DA and Sheriff will be proactive to get more serious charges to serve longer time in prison. These are charges for more serious consequences. It is a horrible crime for our little town. Whoever the notary was in notarizing legal, financial documents is under the microscope too. This will have far reaching impacts on our community.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The worse fraud I've heard of in my career, MURDER FOR HIRE -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/8/24 9:48am
 Re: The worse fraud I - TR/NC on 3/12/24 9:13am
 Re: The worse fraud I -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/12/24 11:01am
 Re: The worse fraud I - TR/NC on 3/12/24 12:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.