Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Printer/Scanners
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 3/15/24 11:51am Msg #647986
Are you looking for a multi-function piece of equipment -- printer, scanner, copier -- or a single function device (scanner only)?

If scanner only, I have the Fujitsu ScanSnap ix1500 and LOVE IT! Fujitsu has excellent customer service for any and all questions/issues.

If MFC (multi function center), I have a Brother MFC-L5800DW and like it as well. It's been good to me for quite a few years. Brother has very good customer service if you have any issues.

Some NSAs here prefer HP. I'm sure one of them can give you their opinion of their preference. What I've observed from reading posts here is that HP has poor customer service when you encounter an issue. You have to research to fix it yourself or take the machine to a repair person.

Good luck and let us know what you decide. Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Printer/Scanners - Beryl Butler on 3/15/24 10:46am
 Re: Printer/Scanners -  Yoli/CA on 3/15/24 11:51am
 Re: Printer/Scanners - Beryl Butler on 3/19/24 12:43pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.