Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

RE: NNA signing course
Posted by Myla_CA of CA on 6/26/03 8:22pm Msg #45
I thought it was worth the money from the standpoint of obtaining the certification and getting a listing at signingagent.com.

Of the various training courses that I completed, I thought the one most worth the cost was the Reeves-Hary New Signing Agent Training. It was by far the most thorough. They're also a SS, so you can quickly recoup the cost of the training when you do signings for them! Their website is www.reeveshary.com and you can preview the training materials without any commitment.

I'm not affiliated with them other than being one of their signers, and I don't profit from referring people to them. I just feel that they're good, ethical people and have a well thought-out training program. : )
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 RE: NNA signing course - Myla_CA on 6/26/03 8:22pm
 Reeves-Hary - LATEASHA KELLEY on 8/1/05 3:18pm
 Re: RE: NNA signing course - JAM/CA on 6/3/06 3:10pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.