Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Liberals Love Trump's Tax Plan... When Told It's Bernie's
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 12/1/17 1:25pm Msg #71219
This was originally Published on Oct 20, 2017 on YouTube. Obviously, some of the details of the latest version of the tax bill are slightly different, such as the final tax rate on some businesses (25 vs 20%). The rest of the specific items he brings up are the same today according to what I have heard reported so far.

"Liberals Love Trump's Tax Plan... When Told It's Bernie Sanders' Plan"

<div style="font-size: 0.8em"><a href="https://www.tools4noobs.com/online_tools/youtube_xhtml/">Get your own valid XHTML YouTube embed code</a></div>

To their credit (for consistency), almost all of the students still agreed with the ideas, even when they found out whose ideas they really are.

I like this video mainly because it is not one of those "see these people don't know what they believe" type videos that do not give the people questioned a chance to react and comment on how they agree/disagree with something politically just because they think it comes from a D or R side.

Obviously, the issues he asks them about are not the entire list of items within the tax bill, he isn't presenting it as if it is. Even the latest version has some things in it that I don't necessarily agree with but it does have a lot that I do.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Liberals Love Trump's Tax Plan... When Told It's Bernie's - Moneyman/TX on 12/1/17 1:25pm
 Re: Liberals Love Trump - MikeC/TX on 12/1/17 4:58pm
 Re: Liberals Love Trump - Moneyman/TX on 12/2/17 2:58am
 Re: Liberals Love Trump - MikeC/TX on 12/2/17 4:04pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.