Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

some(?) black Americans views on anti voter ID arguments
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 11/16/18 5:16am Msg #72163
“Ami Horowitz: How white liberals really view black voters” -- YouTube title

<div style="font-size: 0.8em"><a href="https://www.tools4noobs.com/online_tools/youtube_xhtml/">Get your own valid XHTML YouTube embed code</a></div>

I have said exactly what this video highlights from the very first time I heard these ridiculous arguments attempting to re-frame the actual debatable issues over photo ID voting laws into a false straw man “racial” debate.

I honestly cannot understand how Democrats & liberals who actually uses these very same faulty logic talking points (i.e. hasty generalizations) cannot see, or are unwilling to admit to themselves, just how racists and ignorant these arguments are in and of themselves. I am glad that someone has actually taken the time to make a logical video examining these “arguments” against photo ID laws.

That said, if one wants to debate the pros/cons of photo ID laws, there are actual real and logical arguments that could be debated that would help to bring back some civility to political/policy debates. Claiming that black people are "too ignorant of procedures", "too poor", or "ignorant of how the internet works", etc. is certainly NOT the way to bring back civility, or win any argument.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 some(?) black Americans views on anti voter ID arguments - Moneyman/TX on 11/16/18 5:16am
 Re: some(?) black Americans views on anti voter ID arguments - MikeC/TX on 11/21/18 6:01pm
 <Insert Facepalm Image Here> - Moneyman/TX on 12/20/18 4:09am
 Re: <Insert Facepalm Image Here> - MikeC/TX on 12/20/18 6:30pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.