Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Carl Paladino
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 12/23/16 8:00pm Msg #69044
Most folks outside of NY don't really know who this guy is - he's a real estate developer in the Buffalo area who has run unsuccessfully several times for Governor of NY. He is also a close friend of Donald Trump, served as Trump's NY campaign manager, has spent hours meeting with Trump and apparently offering advice, and is basically a really nasty racist who tries to excuse his racism by saying he's just not "politically correct".

I will agree that being a racist is not being "politically correct", but that doesn't somehow change the fact that you're a racist.

In an interview with a Buffalo newspaper on Friday, Paladino was asked what he wished for Obama after he left the Presidency.

His answer -

" I wish he dies of Mad Cow disease after having sex with a heifer". Asked what else he wants, he said that "Michelle Obama should go back to being a male, and go live with a gorilla in Zimbabwe".

As much as I try, I cannot think of anything more racist than that. You don't need the white hood and the burning cross to understand the hate and anger.

Trump has not yet distanced himself from Paladino or his remarks. This guy was trying to get a position in the Trump administration, but there hasn't been an offer so far. God willing, there will not be....

The fact that Trump is still willing to talk to this guy should give you pause. It's people like this who seem to be welcome in the Trump administration that are causing those opposed to Trump the most concern, If you want to unite the country, as Trump claims he does, this is not the way to do it. Everything Paladino said should have been rejected by the Trump team - but what we have so far is crickets.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Carl Paladino - MikeC/TX on 12/23/16 8:00pm
 Ugly, trash-talk it is. But, racist? How so? - Lee/AR on 12/23/16 8:48pm
 Re: Ugly, trash-talk it is. But, racist? How so? - MikeC/TX on 12/24/16 4:28pm
 Re: Carl Paladino - LKT/CA on 12/24/16 10:01am
 Re: Carl Paladino -  Moneyman/TX on 12/24/16 8:26pm
 Re: Carl Paladino - MikeC/TX on 12/26/16 4:22pm
 Re: Carl Paladino - FGX/NJ on 12/26/16 6:59pm
 Re: Carl Paladino -  bagger on 12/27/16 6:12am
 Like Obama & Jeremiah Wright or Ayers? -  Moneyman/TX on 12/27/16 11:21am
 Re: Like Obama & Jeremiah Wright or Ayers? - MikeC/TX on 12/27/16 10:49pm
 Obama was a 20 year member of Wright's church. -  Moneyman/TX on 12/28/16 9:36pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.