Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: In memory of the fallen
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 12/28/16 8:29pm Msg #69073
"A nation that has suffered numerous attacks from Islamist's extends a gesture of sympathy to us and you call it propaganda and call them enemies."

A nation that has hacked into our electoral system in an attempt to cause havoc in our electoral process (a fact confirmed by EVERY American intelligence agency) is clearly our enemy, and I reject their "gesture of sympathy" because I don't believe it's real. I am not saying they were trying to get Trump elected - the simple fact that they were hacking us is enough for us to know that they're not our friend, and this "gesture" is BS intended to show that the two countries somehow have a common goal. We don't. Propaganda, plain and simple.

"Trump and Putin will forge an alliance which will defeat the EVIL Empire of fundamental Islam which is the Enemy of both.'

Yeah, right... How does that explain why we've been on opposite sides in Syria? How does that explain why innocent civilians in Aleppo were murdered by Russian and Syrian warplanes? How does that explain why the Syrian Army, backed by Russia, entered Aleppo and started executing civilians, including women and children, for no reason?

What was that? Just practice for when "Trump and Putin will forge an alliance which will defeat the EVIL Empire of fundamental Islam which is the Enemy of both"?

What's the plan - let's just kill them all and let God sort it out? That's an alliance I don't want us to be any part of.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 In memory of the fallen - FGX/NJ on 12/26/16 6:26pm
 Re: In memory of the fallen - MikeC/TX on 12/26/16 7:08pm
 Re: In memory of the fallen - FGX/NJ on 12/26/16 7:20pm
 Re: In memory of the fallen - MikeC/TX on 12/27/16 7:26pm
 Re: In memory of the fallen - FGX/NJ on 12/28/16 6:17pm
 Re: In memory of the fallen - MikeC/TX on 12/28/16 8:29pm
 Re: In memory of the fallen - FGX/NJ on 12/29/16 6:01am
 Re: In memory of the fallen - FGX/NJ on 12/29/16 11:07am
 Re: In memory of the fallen -  bagger on 12/31/16 8:45am
 Re: In memory of the fallen -  bagger on 12/31/16 12:25pm
 Do you realize... -  bagger on 12/31/16 12:24pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.