Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Too good not to pass along
Posted by FGX/NJ of NJ on 12/30/16 10:30amMsg #69094
FAMOUS QUOTES We won’t negotiate with terrorists. I have visited all 57 states. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Yemen is the Middle Eastern model of democracy. ISIL is a junior varsity team. They didn't mean "death to America" in the way you thought it meant. I only heard about Hillary Clinton's email account when I saw it on the news. I do not deserve the Nobel Peace prize. Tell Vladimir I can be more flexible after I win the next election. The Taliban is not a terrorist organization I just heard about Gruber before I came to this press conference. Clapper gave me wrong Intel. It’s his fault. I promised to end the war in Iraq and I did. I never ordered the Taliban swap it was Hagel Not even a smidgen of corruption I only found out about it when I saw it on the news. I will have the most transparent administration in history. I have Shovel ready jobs. The IRS is not targeting anyone. Benghazi was about a movie. If I had a son. I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism". You didn't build that. I will restore trust in Government. The cops acted stupidly. I am not after your guns. The Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk. It's not my red line it is the worlds red line. Whistle blowers will be protected. We got back Every Dime we Used to Rescue the Banks, with interest. I will close Gitmo. I am not spying on American citizens. ObamaCare will be good for America. You can keep your family doctor. Premiums will be lowered by $2500. If you like your plan, you can keep it. Period. We'll put it on C-Span. Your taxes will not go up unless you make more than 250K a year. I will cut the deficit in half in 3 1/2 years or this will be a one term proposition. The recession is over. I'm not an ideologue. We will get to the bottom of this. I will not sign the NDAA bill. Reverend Wright Bill Ayers no lobbyists in my administration. I'll go through the budget line by line. Fast And Furious. I've never met the uncle I used to live with. I Barack Hussein Obama pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America My mom and Saul Alinski are the two greatest influences in my life. Global warming threat is the biggest issue on Americans minds. Cuba is our friend. Gun control is like car accidents...you cannot stop them all but you should make laws to try. We are winning in Syria. We are winning in Iraq. We are winning in Afghanistan. We are winning at Pebble Beach, thirty six holes. And FINALLY, I AM CLOSING GITMO ANY DAY.

PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Too good not to pass along - FGX/NJ on 12/30/16 10:30am
 The first I heard of it was on the news -- my favorite n/m -  Moneyman/TX on 12/30/16 5:17pm
 You forgot -  bagger on 12/31/16 8:43am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.