Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Serious food for thought, at the very least.
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 2/10/17 3:21pm Msg #69561
Can I start a resistance movement against having to read another article that long? ha!

Good stuff though.

And then you have this reminder from this morning (verrry short video, lol):

http://thenationalrealestatepost.com/talking-politics-on-social-media/

I should remind people that I have no stake in talking politics. More curious about people.

I have been around NotRot for a good umber of years, wondered over here out of curiosity and found opportunities to poke a little fun. Kinda like poking a beehive.

I appreciate the diverse personalities and opinions and have gotten to 'know' a few that I would never have gotten to know otherwise.

Saying with a smile...all the 'put-down' techniques learned in jr high school came in handy! It's a guy thing.

I have no problem sitting down with anyone here and having a few laughs, which I can guarantee would eventually happen.

That said, I will stage left and exit. I may come back and torture bagger, or him me, just for the fun of it. I think he's got that figured out. Bagger wake up!! haha

Catch you all on the flip side. Smile
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Serious food for thought, at the very least. - JanetK_CA on 2/10/17 2:53am
 Re: Serious food for thought, at the very least. - Bear900/CA on 2/10/17 3:21pm
 Great attittude! -  JanetK_CA on 2/10/17 9:15pm
 Re: Great attittude! - MikeC/TX on 2/11/17 4:56pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.