Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

"The Sad State Of Some On The Right"
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 5/24/17 5:43pm Msg #70281
For those who insist I only ever read left-wing websites, this was published today on RedState.com, a conservative website. It was written by a conservative. and is directed at other conservatives. There is more than a little anger at Hannity and his ilk for insisting on promoting a debunked conspiracy theory (aka, actual fake news, not real news you don't like).

Note that the title says "Some On The Right" - it's not an indictment of the right in general, but more of the alt-reality fringe that Hannity is quickly becoming the poster-boy for.

I think the author makes some good points, especially about having a Republican majority that can't seem to get anything done and contrasting it with the Republican control of Congress after the 1994 election. I heard today that the GOP pretty much expects to go into the August recess without having accomplished anything of significance. How is that possible when you have control of both Houses plus the Presidency?

http://tinyurl.com/mcxaxg3

In separate news, it was reported the other day that Infowars - the home of self-proclaimed "performance artist" Alex P. Jones - has been given White House press credentials and that Jones himself might attend some press briefings. What could possibly go wrong with that?

PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 "The Sad State Of Some On The Right" - MikeC/TX on 5/24/17 5:43pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.