Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Yet, he plays more golf in Florida instead of tending to
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 5/31/17 6:02pm Msg #70324
Golf is the only form of exercise that Trump believes in - and he doesn't walk the course, he rides in a cart. We pay for the Secret Service to ride in carts along with him - even on his own courses he charges the American people for the use of those golf carts.

Everything else - including a daily walk that might help him shed some of that excess poundage - is a waste of time and effort to him because he believes we only have a "finite amount of strength". Apparently, he also believes we should use that finite strength as often as possible to play golf.

I really liked what Pope Francis said to Melania - "What are you feeding him?", and then mentioned a Slovenian sweet cake. Melania laughed, but if you're so clearly overweight that the POPE is going to throw some shade, you have a serious problem.

As an aside - this is not meant as an indictment of those folks who are happy with their body. I have lost a lot of weight and have friends and family who have also but at the same time I know folks who are perfectly happy with the way they are and wouldn't change a thing, and I would never question them. My comments about Trump are aimed only at Trump, because he and his bogus doctor represented him as the healthiest man to ever run for President. Clearly, he's not all that healthy - the Trunp voters were sold yet abother bill of goods. The question now is this - he's 70, overweight, with a lousy diet and a refusal to exercise or change his diet. Set aside the idea of impeachment and resignation, beause neither is likely to happen while the GOP holds a majority. The question to ask - is he HEALTHY enough to make it to 2018 or as far as 2020?
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Stamina! - MikeC/TX on 5/27/17 7:15pm
 So? n/m - bagger on 5/28/17 6:02am
 Re: So? - FGX/NJ on 5/28/17 6:39am
 Re: So? - bagger on 5/28/17 6:52am
 Re: So? - MikeC/TX on 5/28/17 6:31pm
 If stamina were a criteria - bagger on 5/29/17 6:49am
 your comparing stamina with a physical handicap? SIASS n/m -  Cari on 5/29/17 5:18pm
 No, I am showing the hypocrisy that Mike is dishing out 1/2 - bagger on 5/30/17 2:44pm
 Re: No, I am showing the hypocrisy that Mike is dishing out 1/2 -  janCA on 5/30/17 3:47pm
 Re: No, I am showing the hypocrisy that Mike is dishing out 1/2 - MikeC/TX on 5/30/17 6:04pm
 Re: No, I am showing the hypocrisy that Mike is dishing out 1/2 - bagger on 5/31/17 6:44am
 Yet, he plays more golf in Florida instead of tending to -  Cari on 5/30/17 7:56pm
 It's all about Who you play with!! - FGX/NJ on 5/31/17 8:05am
 Old business adage that still holds true. - bagger on 5/31/17 8:09am
 Re: Old business adage that still holds true. - FGX/NJ on 5/31/17 10:02am
 Re: Yet, he plays more golf in Florida instead of tending to - MikeC/TX on 5/31/17 6:02pm
 Re: Yet, he plays more golf in Florida instead of tending to - bagger on 6/6/17 1:15pm
 Re: Yet, he plays more golf in Florida instead of tending to - MikeC/TX on 6/7/17 8:00pm
 Re: Yet, he plays more golf in Florida instead of n/m - bagger on 6/6/17 1:19pm
 PS - bagger on 6/6/17 1:21pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.