Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Susan used to do the same thing you just did, Mike :(
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 6/22/17 7:21pm Msg #70509
My 1st paragraph in the post you are responding to --

"Trump does have a history of reacting (public statements regarding certain attacks) too slowly to some attacks, imo, as the President of the U.S. And yes, there are some very striking and similar facts to those he delays comments/condemnations verses those he is quick to comment/condemn."

You then go on to post as if you and I do not agree on this. You post as if you either didn't read what I wrote or didn't comprehend that I was saying that it is obvious that Trump is 1) not being consistent on this issue, 2) doesn't have any core values or beliefs that guide him on this issue, 3) deserves to be called out for doing what he is doing, and 4) is wrong for doing it.

When someone is agreeing with you, accept that they are agreeing with you, at least on that specific point/topic and stop arguing with them, even if they do not agree with you 100% of the time on everything. It is unfortunate but over the last 10 or so years, that seems to be something that people arguing for, or from, the left/progressive side have to be reminded of 9 times out of 10; at least that has been my personal experience. Several years ago, many other JP posters confirmed that they had similar experiences as well.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Please explain this - MikeC/TX on 6/19/17 6:33pm
 Give us a cite that the attackers were alt-right. n/m -  Stoli on 6/19/17 6:51pm
 Re: Please explain this - bagger on 6/20/17 5:32am
 Re: Ramadan Rage 2017: 1,385 Fatalities n/m - FGX/NJ on 6/20/17 5:37am
 While both you, and bagger might have some valid points ... - Moneyman/TX on 6/21/17 12:54pm
 Re: While both you, and bagger might have some valid points ... - MikeC/TX on 6/21/17 5:02pm
 Sorry Mike, if someone claims something in posts they should - Moneyman/TX on 6/22/17 6:09pm
 Re: While both you, and bagger might have some valid points ... - MikeC/TX on 6/21/17 5:55pm
 Susan used to do the same thing you just did, Mike :( - Moneyman/TX on 6/22/17 7:21pm
 Yet another RADICAL MUSLIM ATTACK - bagger on 6/21/17 1:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.