Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Justice demands 1.3M IP addresses related to Trump
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 8/17/17 10:31pm Msg #70748
I'm in agreement that it does appear to be overly broad at the moment, unfortunately we have allowed Congress to pass all kinds of crazy laws in the name of "security" over the last 16 years. Even if * legal * after more info is available, it might be too broad anyway. Like I said, they may actually be using DC laws that predate 9/11 laws(?) at this time I just don't know.

It seems that every President since Nixon has had an enemies list. Clinton, Bush, & Obama had one; Obama also had a well publicized "kill list". That doesn't make any of them right, but until we can find a way to do something about them I'm not sure what we can do.

I didn't realize that anyone, let alone 200, were actually arrested for rioting and destroying public/private property that day. Good to hear that. They really should publicize those arrests & trial outcomes more broadly. Protesting is one thing, destroying things because you want to act like a spoiled child who is upset he didn't get his way is quite another. Others should not have to suffer because some people lack home training and social skills.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Justice demands 1.3M IP addresses related to Trump -  Cari on 8/15/17 7:24am
 Re: Justice demands 1.3M IP addresses related to Trump - Moneyman/TX on 8/17/17 3:50pm
 Re: Justice demands 1.3M IP addresses related to Trump - MikeC/TX on 8/17/17 4:10pm
 Re: Justice demands 1.3M IP addresses related to Trump - Moneyman/TX on 8/17/17 10:31pm
 Re: Justice demands 1.3M IP addresses related to Trump - MikeC/TX on 8/18/17 4:23pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.