Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

More on NH voter fraud
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 9/13/17 6:38pm Msg #70960
This link was sent to me by another JP forum user who was unable to post it on their own because of a system glitch, but it's a great article that should be shared.

Kris Kobach and his bogus "election commission" held hearings yesterday in NH; the article explains why he's wrong now about voter fraud in NH, and why he has always been wrong about the subject. I think one of the most telling points is that although he has made voter fraud the touchstone of his political career, he has more members on the committee than he has successfully prosecuted for voter fraud in OK...

http://billmoyers.com/story/kris-kobach-pushes-voter-fraud-lies-meeting-fellow-suppression-activists/

And for those who will dismiss this as just more "fake news", I would point out a couple of things:

1. Most of what has been labeled "fake news" has turned out to be true; all of the alternative fact stories and conspiracy theories have turned out to be false.

2. To paraphrase a quote I recently saw, journalism is printing or reporting stuff that someone really doesn't want you to print or report. Everything else is just Public Relations.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 More on NH voter fraud - MikeC/TX on 9/13/17 6:38pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.