Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Trump finally made it to Vietnam
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 3/5/19 10:49pm Msg #72374
Typical deflection from a Trump cultist. The issue is not what I did, it's what HE did.

For the record, I never served in the military, which is why I will never criticize or question the service of those who have.

During the Vietnam War, I was a college student and had a legitimate student deferment, as did thousands of other college students. When the draft lottery for my age group was held, my birthday came up #1 - you can check that out (7/9/51). I was not called to serve because I was still in school. The war and the draft ended the year before I graduated.

At no time did I fake an injury or a medical condition to get a deferment the way Trump did. He can't even remember which foot hurt, and we've since learned that two doctors were paid by his father to attest to his alleged medical condition. So your attempt to protect your cult leader by questioning MY military service rather than addressing HIS draft dodging is just more Trumpster BS. At what point do you folks decide to stop making excuses for him?

Don't question my service record - question his,
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Trump finally made it to Vietnam - MikeC/TX on 2/28/19 12:35am
 Re: Trump finally made it to Vietnam - bagger on 3/5/19 7:48am
 Re: Trump finally made it to Vietnam - MikeC/TX on 3/5/19 10:49pm
 Re: Trump finally made it to Vietnam - bagger on 4/17/19 12:55pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.