Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: her opinion - Thanks for sharing!
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 1/7/24 7:15pm Msg #83135
I hadn't seen this article, but I'm happy I have now. I've also heard/read other material that seemed to indicate that this issue wasn't as cut and dried and it seemed, based on a few sounds bites, and carefully posed questions. I guess that's true of just about anything, though, which seems to be her entire point. And these days, it's a point that can't be emphasized enough. Very few issues of importance can be understood from the simplistic terms and short explanations we're often presented with at first.

Big, important issues are complex and there's nearly always more to the story than is apparent in the beginning. In times like the present, with the amount of disinformation and dissension that's often bandied about, it's more important than ever that we try to dig a little deeper on issues that really matter. When I've done that - including in this particular case - I've often concluded that the issue was somewhat, or a great deal, different from what it first appeared to be.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Here’s an article about the - SC/CA on 1/3/24 10:46am
 Re: Here’s an article about the -  Mike Goodey on 1/3/24 5:56pm
 Can't defend their actions? Some people resort to race card - Moneyman/TX on 1/8/24 11:10am
 Re: Here’s an article about the - SC/CA on 1/8/24 2:06pm
 her opinion - sigtogo/OR on 1/5/24 10:30pm
 Excellent read. - SC/CA on 1/7/24 11:11am
 Re: her opinion - Thanks for sharing! -  JanetK_CA on 1/7/24 7:15pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.