Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

So just trolling. Good to know.
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 4/9/24 7:19am Msg #83225
First off, if you are just trolling, why should anyone respond to your postings?
You did originally responded to my post, in a different forum (JP) than the one I accidentally posted it in. When given the opportunity to respond directly to it (in correct forum, JP) ... a feeble attempt at a trolling response is what you decide to go with?

Secondly, I noticed that you avoided mentioning the any of the posts and/or responses of yours that I have responded when you were attempting to make it appear that I have never replied to any of your posts or replies.

You mentioned something about Trump selling bibles. I am of the generation that bought rocks as pets; people will buy what they want to. Not only that, his presidency did actually bring back the book publishing business and made a lot of so called "journalist" very wealthy in the process as well. You also mentioned gold sneakers? Have you ever seen a shoe store that did not have shoes with pro athletes and celebrities names on them? Again, people will buy (or not) what they want.

BTW, when someone is unable to respond and while staying on the actual topic (Justice Jackson in this case, not Trump), it can really take away from trolling experience.
I hope this small tip helps you in your future trolling attempts. I look forward to observing your growth in the field of trolling. Don't give up, with hard work, I just know you can achieve the highest levels of internet trolling, I believe in you!
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 sigtogo/OR - correct forum. You just trolling or joining... - Moneyman/TX on 3/30/24 8:47am
 I might join. How bout the bible huckster? gold sneakers? - sigtogo/OR on 3/30/24 4:03pm
 So just trolling. Good to know. - Moneyman/TX on 4/9/24 7:19am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.