Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I have not been able to find where Trump threatened judge
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 4/16/24 5:32pm Msg #83227
I agree with you when it comes to people who actually threaten judges, as well as those who seek to influence a judge's decision on a case before them.

I tried several different web searches to see exactly what the supposed "threats against" the judge in Trump's current trial that Trump himself is accused of making. I couldn't find anything.
I did see where other people have threatened judges and staff. These people either claim to be, or have been labeled as, Trump supporters. Again, I agree, find out who they are and throw the book at each of them. That said, it appears that certain "media" outlets are insinuating, or outright making the false claim, that Trump, himself, threatened judge(s) without any actual evidence (i.e. video tape of him doing so). If Trump has done so, and somehow Google will not show it in any results of a search for it, will someone please post a link for me to view?

I think it is important to hold the media accountable for distorting the truth and/or selectively editing video of anyone, not just Trump, in order to push a false narrative. I believe that to be true regardless of what side their heavy bias, right or left, falls on. Media and politicians pushing their own agendas and falsely accusing someone of doing something could possibly appear to be an attempt of jury tampering as well. If their false claims, in any case, can poison the jury pool -- then they are guilty of the very damage that they are claiming another has done, in cases similar to this one.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 #9 example - sigtogo/OR on 3/27/24 11:29pm
 Re: #9 example - SC/CA on 3/29/24 3:02pm
 Re: #9 example - Moneyman/TX on 3/30/24 10:09am
 Re: #9 example - SC/CA on 3/30/24 5:30pm
 I have not been able to find where Trump threatened judge - Moneyman/TX on 4/16/24 5:32pm
 "It's very disconcerting...comments in form of threats." - SC/CA on 4/17/24 10:55am
 It's very disconcerting..comments in form of threats." - SC/CA on 4/17/24 11:04am
 "It's very disconcerting..comments in form of threats." - SC/CA on 4/17/24 11:28am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.