Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Wow!
Posted by  Christine/OK of OK on 1/1/17 6:35pm Msg #28065

Interestingly in your communications directly to me you've openly and freely used your name. So I do publicly express my sincerest humble apologies to you for any unintended ill effects. I thought we were friends especially after the compassion that you’ve expressed to me on more than one occasion via email.

I was enjoying what you conveyed and envisioned it as well, which is why I quoted Steven Farmer. I’m uncertain how posting a quote by Steven (a world-renowned expert) could be interpreted as a “completely inappropriate and arrogant post.”

“I'll think of your ugliness. But, then, that was your objective from the get-go, huh, Christine? Ruining things for everybody else.”

I’m certainly not aware of how you could have possibly reached this conclusion.

Regarding "this is a clear violation of the Shoemakers' policy allowing people to post under an alias if they so choose and expecting other notaries to respect that"

See Discuss Work forum Msg #567603 for a very recent post by Cheryl who posted Juliette’s name who was posting under alias. Many others regularly do it as well and I'm certain that their purpose (like mine) is not intended as you're conveying.

The Rules & Guidelines have nothing explicit or inferred therein that you have eluded to in your post. This accusation is based on a false presumption.

I’m still shocked at this rude & disrespectful statement: "But apparently, Christine, and her close buddy in bad behavior, Carrie Rivera, are above any rules except their own when it comes to "outing" people they don't like or who they have determined have no right to privacy."

The quote by Steven Farmer was enlightening, contributing and was in no way intended to be rude. I’m still agape while trying to determine how that could be interpreted in that manner.

"The rest of us can only hope"

Please consider the fact that just because you hold a certain opinion it doesn't necessarily mean that the silent majority holds that same opinion and/or agrees with you. Your attack is quite surprising.

I’m so sorry that you felt the need to express yourself so vehemently in a public forum regarding a quote from Animal Spirits by Steven Farmer. That certainly was the farthest reaction anticipated when I posted contributing to the eagle sighting.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 An omen that this will be a good year for us! - BearPaw/CO on 1/1/17 11:57am
 Re: An omen that this will be a good year for us! -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/1/17 12:07pm
 Message Deleted - User from 72.213.137.208 on 1/1/17 2:21pm
 Too bad there are no consequences for -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/1/17 4:54pm
 This is beyond "kinda rude" - BearPaw/CO on 1/1/17 5:43pm
 WTHeck....? -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/2/17 8:32pm
 Wow! -  Christine/OK on 1/1/17 6:35pm
 Re: Wow! -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/1/17 7:32pm
 Juliette is your alter ego, admit it.... ;) n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/2/17 8:41pm
 Wait... what?? what the heck just happened here?? - MikeC/TX on 1/2/17 1:39am
 Why do some always assume the worst intentions? - rengel/CA on 1/2/17 6:18pm
 awesome post Rhonda! n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/3/17 8:07am
 Forum ettiquette regarding use of an alias -  JanetK_CA on 1/2/17 2:44am
 Re: Forum ettiquette regarding use of an alias - MikeC/TX on 1/2/17 4:10pm
 Re: Forum ettiquette regarding use of an alias -  JanetK_CA on 1/2/17 4:35pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.