Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Thank you for the prayers for Bruce
Posted by Sylvia_FL of FL on 1/3/17 9:38pm Msg #28100
I heard that Carrie had posted here about Bruce (that's fine Carrie).
It isn't good news.
At 3:30 yesterday morning I had to call 911. He was having trouble breathing. He went into cardiac arrest in the ER and they did chest compressions for 10 minutes before they could bring him back. His defibrillator did not work, it failed to shock his heart which is why they had to do the chest compressions. There was a recall on the defibrillator model due to premature battery deletion and he had to go and have it checked out a few months ago and they said his was fine. He only had this inserted last February to replace the one he had put in several years ago.

I am not posting this part on FB, but when I saw him today they said he had a blockage in the left anterior descending artery, which apparently is the artery that supplies the blood supply to the heart and they can't do anything for him. He is on a breathing machine and is sedated. He doesn't even know I am there when I visit. My eldest daughter is coming in from Georgia and will be here in the morning, and my youngest daughter will be here on Thursday (she is only an hour and a half away but she has a bad cold and doesn't want to pass it around)

Please keep up with the prayers. They tell me that the prognosis isn't good, but I believe in the power of prayer.

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Thank you for the prayers for Bruce - Sylvia_FL on 1/3/17 9:38pm
 Re: Thank you for the prayers for Bruce -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/4/17 2:39am
 I'm so sorry Sylvia, my heart truly aches for you n your -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/4/17 8:36am
 love and prayers your way...... n/m - notarydi/CA on 1/4/17 9:11am
 Prayers for you and Bruce. May God give you strength. n/m -  Yoli/CA on 1/4/17 11:26am
 Re: I - Sylvia_FL on 1/4/17 5:59pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.