Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Thanks for posting this. I was going to, but wasn
Posted by Sylvia_FL of FL on 1/3/17 9:55pm Msg #28101
He has been in hospital a lot lately. I called 911 on the 5th December as he was having chest pains. They took him to the Heart Center and that evening he went into Repiratory distress and they moved him from the regular room they had him in to ICU. They released him on the 12th December. The hospital doctor had cut down the dosage on his Lasix (a diuretic), and gave him a new prescription. He was on 40mg twice a day and it was changed to 20mg twice a day. He didn't feel good even after he was released. On the 21st he had an appointment with his pulmonolgist. They weighed him (as they always do when they take his vitals) and he had gained 18lbs since he was released from the hospital. They checked and his feet were swollen too. He was retaining fluid and his pulmonologist sent him to the ER, and he was admitted. His cardiologist was furious that the Lasix had been cut in half. They had to give him lasix through an IV. They released him on the 24th (Christmas Eve). He was not good all Christmas Day, I was really worried. On the Monday I called his primary care physician but the office was closed. I called Tuesday morning and got an appointment right away. His doctor sent him to the hospital next to the office to get lab work and a chest X-ray. They wouldn't let him leave until they checked the labs. Then they had us stay until they called his doctor who told the lab to send us to the ER. They admitted him as his sodium and potassium were way too low. They released him on Thursday (29th December). I thought he was doing better. He wasn't eating much, very little appetite but on Sunday he ate most of his dinner, even helped me a little - he sat at the table and shredded some cabbage and chopped an apple so I could make braised red cabbage to go with the chicken I was cooking. Sunday night he said he felt a little weird but nothing to worry about. But as posted above 3:30am he wasn't fine.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Sending healing prayers for Sylvia's husband n ICU -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/3/17 12:19pm
 We've added Bruce & Sylvia to our prayer circle. Blessings n/m -  Christine/OK on 1/3/17 12:43pm
 Thanks for posting this. I was going to, but wasn't sure it -  MW/VA on 1/3/17 6:38pm
 Re: Thanks for posting this. I was going to, but wasn - Sylvia_FL on 1/3/17 9:55pm
 I'm so sorry if my post got you upset or if you -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/4/17 8:39am
 Prayers your way, Sylvia...... - notarydi/CA on 1/4/17 9:08am
 Re: I - Sylvia_FL on 1/4/17 6:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.