Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

facet joint injury.....
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 6/2/17 1:46pm Msg #28733
so my husband has had incredible back pain for almost two weeks. In fact, I had him at the ER last Sunday for evaluation and did not get back home with him until 4 in the morning. Anyway, they did CT scan, blood work, etc. Nothing abnormal. Just a pulled muscle they said. Went back to another doctor yesterday and we finally think they have the diagnosis correct.....facet joint injury. Physical therapy, rest, hot/cold packs to lower back. Possibly down the road injections in the facet joints in his spine.

Anyone have any experience with this type of injury? Absolutely nothing helps when the pain comes on. It's killing me to see him suffer so. I don't think Captain Morgan can help....Smile
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 facet joint injury..... - notarydi/CA on 6/2/17 1:46pm
 Re: facet joint injury..... - Bear900/CA on 6/3/17 3:10am
 thanks, Bear for the response...... - notarydi/CA on 6/3/17 9:08am
 Knee Pain -  Amigoaz on 6/5/17 2:38pm
 Thanks Amigoaz - Bear900/CA on 6/6/17 12:55am
 Re: facet joint injury..... - FGX/NJ on 6/3/17 10:10am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.