Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: I, honestly, am all for that...Death with Dignity
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 7/4/17 6:44pm Msg #28934
I agree completely. I don't see it as suicide, which I think of as the last resort of an emotionally disturbed person. Death with Dignity laws are more an acknowledgment that you are truly at the end of the road and only you should decide whether or not you want to travel the last few miles.

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 What veterinarians wished U knew before euthanizing your pet -  Christine/OK on 7/3/17 11:04am
 Re: What veterinarians wished U knew before euthanizing your pet - Luckydog on 7/3/17 12:50pm
 Yes, it is like that for humans in places like Holland, etc. n/m -  MW/VA on 7/3/17 1:42pm
 Isn't it legal in Oregon? n/m - Linda_H/FL on 7/3/17 2:01pm
 I've heard that. I think there are residency requirements -  MW/VA on 7/3/17 2:49pm
 Re: I - MikeC/TX on 7/3/17 4:56pm
 I, honestly, am all for that...Death with Dignity - Linda_H/FL on 7/4/17 11:58am
 Re: I, honestly, am all for that...Death with Dignity - MikeC/TX on 7/4/17 6:44pm
 Good to know, Mike, "Death With Dignity - CA CO OR VT WA DC" n/m -  Christine/OK on 7/4/17 6:12am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.