Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I start on Monday
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 12/6/17 12:49pm Msg #29794
Well, it's finally official, I begin Monday Am. My last working day will be this Saturday, and slowly deactivating all my accounts I do not have any open closing with, and notifying all my clients now I am leaving.
I have decided to stay on here, just make my profile private, and probably only jump on weekends after Monday.
Thank you all for all the support and friendships and encouraging me to remain a member here. I feel really excited looking forward to a new career, and at the same time really sad to say goodbye to something I really love doing. Like they say, always look forward, never look backwards, change is never easy, but always rewarding to learn and grow and move ahead...
So I will remain here, just after Monday, not so much!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 I start on Monday - Luckydog on 12/6/17 12:49pm
 Re: I start on Monday -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/6/17 1:41pm
 Re: I start on Monday - Luckydog on 12/6/17 2:15pm
 Re: I start on Monday -  Claudine Osborne on 12/6/17 9:19pm
 Wishing you all the best in this new challenge. I'm glad to -  MW/VA on 12/7/17 9:19am
 Re: Wishing you all the best in this new challenge. I - Luckydog on 12/7/17 10:34am
 Re: I start on Monday -  Ilene C. Seidel on 12/7/17 1:13pm
 Re: I start on Monday -  Claudine Osborne on 12/7/17 1:58pm
 Re: I start on Monday - Luckydog on 12/7/17 8:18pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.