Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Wishing you all the best in this new challenge. I
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 12/7/17 10:34am Msg #29807
Yes, probably on weekends mainly, I will not have time now during the day to chime in. I already put my profile to private here and deactivating accounts I do not have an open closings for. I am ready to go! Maybe I can give a perspective to closing docs from the other side. I don't know if the group has had a Settlement Processor on board, so maybe can shed some light onto late docs and such that we look for and when the packages come back.
Any experienced Orlando NSA's reading this, PM me, as many of my contacts are looking for recommendations now. I was there "go to" for many of them, and can pass that baton if you are interested, or give you contacts.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 I start on Monday - Luckydog on 12/6/17 12:49pm
 Re: I start on Monday -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/6/17 1:41pm
 Re: I start on Monday - Luckydog on 12/6/17 2:15pm
 Re: I start on Monday -  Claudine Osborne on 12/6/17 9:19pm
 Wishing you all the best in this new challenge. I'm glad to -  MW/VA on 12/7/17 9:19am
 Re: Wishing you all the best in this new challenge. I - Luckydog on 12/7/17 10:34am
 Re: I start on Monday -  Ilene C. Seidel on 12/7/17 1:13pm
 Re: I start on Monday -  Claudine Osborne on 12/7/17 1:58pm
 Re: I start on Monday - Luckydog on 12/7/17 8:18pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.